If you have a portfolio editor role, you can assign a specific user to read and/or edit a specific portfolio. This is very useful functionality in case a portfolio manager is temporarily unavailable. In addition, for private portfolios, you can give a specific user access so he/she can see the details of the private portfolio.
- Select Portfolios in the left menu column.
- Open the portfolio that you want to edit.
- Click on the project number to open it.
- Browse to the tab “Access”.
- Click the button “Share portfolio”.
- Select a user from the list.
- Choose whether this user can edit or only read the portfolio details.
- Optionally you can enter a start and end date that limits the period that this user has access.
- Click “Create” to share the portfolio with this user.