If you have a portfolio role, you can add or change the portfolio financials. Depending on the types that have been configured in your community, you will have a number of different finance types that you can manage. Most likely you will have at least budget and actuals. ul>
- Select Portfolios in the left menu column
- Open the portfolio that you want to edit.
- Browse to the tab “Financials”.
- Select the type that you want to edit in the field “Amount Type”.
- Click on the field in the table for which you want to add or update the value.
- A new screen opens where you can edit the value.
- Click the “Edit” icon and update the value.
- Click Apply Changes.
Alternatively, if you want to add a new value, you can also click the button “Enter Portfolio financials” to directly open the screen where you can enter the details of the value.
From this screen you can also manage the project financials. If you click the button “Enter project financials” you will get a screen with all projects linked to this portfolio. In this screen you can also edit the project financials.