If you have the community role, you can configure custom made categories for your community. In case you are going to configure a category which has a list of values, you can upload this list to the application instead of entering all the values manually one by one. To be able to select this list during the set up of your category field, you first have to make sure that this list is uploaded.
- Go to the Community menu. This is visible on the left menu bar (the community menu option displays the name that you have given to the community).
- Browse to the tab “Segmentation”.
- Click “Upload LOV” (LOV = List of Values) and follow the steps to configure the category.
- Select a name for the list
- Use the upload template as it offered to you during this upload process.
- When done, click the button “Apply changes” on the left top of the screen.
- Now, you can proceed with the configuration of a category field.