If you have a project editor role, you can score the strategic objectives for a project.
- Select Projects in the left menu column
- Select the project that you want to edit.
- Click on the project number to open it.
- Browse to the tab “Strategic Contribution”.
- Click the Edit icon of the strategic objective that you want to score.
- Drag and drop the bar to score your project on the strategic objective.
- Click Apply Changes.
- You will now see the overview of strategic objective with a blue bar indicating your score. In addition, the total strategic score is automatically calculated and updated.