If you have a project editor role, you can add deliverables and milestones that are part of a specific stage in your project.
- Select Projects in the left menu column
- Select the project that you want to edit.
- Click on the project number to open it.
- Browse to the tab “Planning”.
- If you want to add a milestone or deliverable, select the stage for which you want this information.
- Browse to the respective tab.
- Click “Create”
- Enter a name, description and deadline.
- Click “Create” to save your changes. The deliverable or milestone is now added in the Gantt chart with an indicator.