If you have a project editor role, you can add or change the financial information on the project. Depending on the types that have been configured in your community, you will have a number of different finace types that you can manage. Most likely you will have at least budget and actuals.
Adding or updating values is possible manually in the system but also by uploading a template file. How to do that, is described in the FAQ “How to upload financial information”.
To manually add or change data, perform the following steps:
- Select Projects in the left menu column
- Select the project that you want to edit.
- Click on the project number to open it.
- Browse to the tab “Financials”.
- Select the type that you want to edit in the field “Amount Type”.
- Click on the field in the table for which you want to add or update the value.
- A new screen opens where you can edit the value.
- Click the “Edit” icon and update the value.
- Click Apply Changes.
Alternatively, if you want to add a new value, you can also click the button “Enter financials manually” to directly open the screen where you can enter the details of the value.