If you have a project editor role, you can add the resources that your project requires during the different stages of the project.
- Select Projects in the left menu column
- Select the project that you want to edit.
- Click on the project number to open it.
- Browse to the tab “Planning”.
- If you want to add resources, select the stage for which you want this information.
- Browse to the tab “Resources”.
- Click “Create Resource”
- Select the resource type, enter the start and end date of the period that you need this resource and add the total amount of hours you need them in this timeframe.”
- Click “Create Resource” to save your changes. The resource is now added for this stage and will be taken into account in the resource availability report.