All users have the possibility to configure the home page according to their needs.
- Browse to “My Home”.
- On the right top corner of the screen, there is a menu icon which you can click open (if it is not yet automatically opened).
- In the section “Selection Criteria” you can select values to match your needs. The selection that you make here, will be used for updating the lists and reports on the My Home page.
- Next, you can configure your homepagine by clicking the button “Configure My Home”.
- A new screen opens where you can define if you want to see strategic reports and/or financial reports and/or operational reports on your Home page. For each type you can define which reports need to be displayed. If you are done, click the “Apply Changes” button.
- To make sure that the application keep on remembering your selection criteria, go to the section “Options” and click the button “Set as Start Page”